Tuesday 31 December 2019

Rogue Trader Squat: Barry Schmeisser

This is a little bit of a 'place-holder' update really.
Due to a family bereavement, and my workload of the Xmas period I haven't had the opportunity to do any painting. I have however been e-baying for my fantasy armies, but more on that in the new year.
So here are a few of the Squats I painted last month for the continuing Hyglar's Hellraiser army.

Enjoy :)
A group of the  'Barry Schmeisser' miniature.
 Front view.
Rear view.

In January I plan to finally finish the Hyglar's Hellraisers project, and then move onto Fatansy armies.

4 comments:

  1. Great work on the squats Lee, sorry to hear of your loss, and hope you have a great 2020

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same here; sorry to hear. All the best for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that as well.
      Hope you have a great New Year.

      Delete